What are the Advantages of Using SAP FICO in Business?
SAP FICO is one of the most popular and significant modules of the SAP ERP and using it allows an organization to store and manage their financial transaction data. In addition, it helps a business generate and manage financial statements. Using SAP FICO proves to be highly beneficial for a business and offers it significant features and benefits. To further know about its advantages, one can visit the SAP Fico Module. Below are some of the reasons why it is advantageous for a business.
- Provides a unified and simple platform for the financial process.
- Provides you access to real-time financial data.
- Helps a business in maintaining financial and accounting regulations.
- Enables cost management and forecasting.
- Useful for generating financial reports easily.
- Is useful for maintaining a transitional record.
- It facilitates cash flow management.
- Suitable for international businesses.
What Will I Learn in SAP FICO Training?
Enrolling in SAP FICO training is a highly beneficial and ideal approach for starting a career in SAP FICO. This training will start from scratch and will provide you with the information and will equip you with skills to become a SAP FICO professional. In addition, this training starts by clearing all the fundamental concepts of module and provides you with a deep understanding of the functionalities of each sub-module. After that, this training will make you aware of topics such as financial accounting, general ledger accounting, accounts payable and receivable, asset accounting, and bank accounting.
After this, you will gradually move towards studying the controlling aspect it. This training will provide you the knowledge regarding every sub-module of SAP CO. The necessary sub-modules that are covered in this course are cost element accounting, cost center accounting, internal orders, and profitability analysis. Along with great theoretical knowledge, this course also provides you with necessary practical examples regarding real-world scenarios. SAP FICO Course Duration and Fees is 3 months and ranges between 30,000 to 40,000 INR.
SAP FICO training
This will help the candidates easily grasp the new concepts and apply them effectively in their own organizations. Moreover, you will learn the ways to integrate financial accounting and controlling so that these two components can work together and provide an optimum solution for financial management. Last but not least, this training will discuss and make you aware of the latest updates and enhancements in the domain. It ensures that the students remain up to date with the ever-evolving procedure of financial accounting and controlling. Below are some of the necessary and important topics that will be covered in the SAP FICO training.
- You will be capable of completing the configuration of all Business Processes and end-user Testing
- This training will provide you with hands-on experience in SAP FICO- Complete General Ledger Accounting.
- You will deeply and thoroughly learn the complete year-end activities in the SAP for Finance module.
- Furthermore, this training will teach you how to learn the data migration tool -LSWM
- In this training, you will get hands-on experience in using SAP Query along with SAP Validation and Substitution.
- The training will also teach you how transport requests will be moved in real-time.
- Post the completion of this training, you will understand how ABAP user-exit will be implemented.
- Above all, you will also learn and get experience on Complete Tax on Sales & Purchase Configuration & Testing
SAP FICO is one of the most popular and significant modules of the SAP ERP and using it allows an organization to store and manage their financial transaction data. It provides you with access to real-time financial data and helps a business maintain financial and accounting regulations. Furthermore, it is useful for generating financial reports easily. This is suitable for international businesses. Moreover, the course will start from scratch and will provide you with the information and will equip you with the skills to become a professional. In conclusion, the training will make you aware of the latest updates and enhancements in the SAP FICO domain.